Brighton Home Products is a family-owned remodeling business that has served the Chicagoland area since 1955. In the early ‘60s we coined the phrase "We'll be in business tomorrow to service what we sell today."
Photo taken in 1958. Left: Marty, owner and family patriarch; Right: Frank, loyal employee for 30 years. Take a look at the sign above Marty and Frank!
The employees at Brighton have honored this mantra by concentrating on reliable service, quality products, and long-term customer relationships. After six decades and more than 19,000 satisfied customers, Brighton takes pride in improving homes and communities throughout the Chicagoland area.
Being a veteran in the industry, our team has a wealth of experience that we use to help our clients improve their homes' function, character, and value. When it comes to your home, we're here to help in any way we can.
In our lifetime, Brighton has grown from a windows & doors company and has developed into a full service home remodeling firm. You can browse our outline of products in the Our Products tab of the site.
Why You Should Choose Brighton Home Products
- Since 1955. Our industry experience allows us to give you comprehensive product knowledge, the best installation techniques, and the ability to problem solve any issue out there. You can feel comfortable with us, knowing that we are more than qualified to work with you and your home.
- Family Values. Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. We're a family business, and, like you, we take key family values to heart. We sell products we would put in our homes, and install products the way we would in our homes.
- Our Guarantee to You. Our products have some of the best warranties in the industry, and our work is 100% guaranteed.
- Product Selection and Quality. No matter your situation, or your budget, we never sacrifice quality or functionality. We offer product lines with options of Good, Better, and Best, and will never suggest an inferior product just to make a sale.
- Payroll Installers. Our payroll installers are beneficial to homeowners because they're paid hourly (as opposed to "piecemeal"), and therefore take their time to install products completely and correctly the first time they're at your home.